Weekend Update - Countdown to summer!
With the warmer weather, we wanted to give everyone a friendly reminder on about our dress policy.
- Shorts need to be "school friendly" so basically the hem needs to meet the tips of your finders
- No open toe shoes if you are working guest service.
- No excessive holes in your jeans.
- No leggings.
There are still Open shifts available for this summer. Check them out on Homebase!
Here are some important dates that need to be filled:
- June 3rd & June 10th from 4-6pm. Private party.
- June 11th - 15th a variety of shifts
- June 21st
If you already work these days, but can pick up more hours, just let Amanda know!