Super fun & easy
We know planning a party or group visit is a big responsibility. We work hard to provide a simple planning process that results in great experiences for your guests! Check out the short video below to see what guests can do during your event, then decide whether you're ready to book or want some additional help from our staff.
PARTY & GROUP RATES
- Events are 2 hours
- $7/person admission + optional upgrades
- Groups of 16+ receive $1 off per person
- Anyone in your group who's a member is free
- Party room: $15 or $35 (required if you bring food)
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is charged admission?
Generally, anyone over the age of 1 that will be staying for your event, including adults, will be charged admission. There are three exceptions:
- Anyone in your group who has an annual membership receives free admission as part of their membership perks.
- Anyone who uses a guest admission ticket will receive free admission.
- Staff who attend with a group (like teachers or care staff) receive free admission, as long as they show a valid work ID at check-in. Non-staff chaperones (like parents or volunteers) do not qualify for free admission.
Can we come early to set up?
Yes, if you're renting a party room. We allow access to your room up to 30 minutes before your start time, to set up for your event.
Can we decorate our party room?
Yes, we allow you to bring tabletop decorations (tablecloths, table-top decorations, etc). We do not allow decorations that need to be taped/tacked/tied onto the walls. Out of respect for other visitors, we do ask that you not bring piñatas, loud noisemakers, or allow guests to pop balloons during your event.
Can we bring food & drinks?
Only if you are reserving a party room. We do ask that all food & drinks are kept in your party room and that you have guests wash hands before returning to the Adventure Lab activities. You’ll need to bring your own plates, utensils and anything else necessary for your food & drinks.
Can we bring alcoholic beverages?
Out of respect for other visitors, we do not allow alcoholic beverages during our party & group visits. If you are interested in bringing alcoholic beverages you can explore our private event options, which allow you to rent the facility when we're normally closed, so you'll have it all to yourself.
Can guests stay after the party ends?
Guests should plan to leave at the end of your 2 hour event period.
Can we rent the facility when you are closed?
Yes! We offer private event rentals, which allow you to host an event when we are normally closed, so your guests get the activities all to themselves. We also have corporate meeting rooms you can rent for meetings & retreats.