Now Hiring - Guest Services
Guest Services Support
Guest Services Support assists staff in providing excellent customer service through positive and friendly engagement and completion of daily operational duties. This is a temporary part time position for the months of June, July, and August. Weekday availability is required for this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engages guests in permanent and rotating labs.
- Provides assistance in climbing lab and ensuring guest safety.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of laboratories and staff areas.
- Demonstrates enthusiastic and positive attitude with a willingness to learn.
- Models best practices in visitor engagement.
- Actively models the highest standards in professionalism, inquiry-based and hands-on techniques, interpersonal communication, and guest service philosophy to create a superior experience for Creative Adventure Lab guests.
- Performs daily operational duties and special duties as assigned.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Expected Hours of Availability: Weekdays from 11am - 5pm with some weekend shifts. This is a seasonal position that will average 20 hours a week for the months of June-August.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Need to be at least 16 years old.
- Interest in education, art, science, technology, leisure studies, theater or related field of study.
- Previous customer service, retail, or service industry experience a plus.
WAGE & BENEFITS
Part-time position. Starting wage of $8 per hour.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please submit a cover letter and resume. You should specify the desired position in your cover letter. Your cover letter is an opportunity to explain why you are the ideal candidate. Your resume is a way to show you are qualified and should list your educational background, work experience, relevant skills, and anything else that proves you're a standout candidate.
IF SUBMITTING BY EMAIL (PREFERRED):
Subject: Employment Application
IF SUBMITTING BY REGULAR MAIL:
Creative Adventure Lab
210 Jones St, STE 100
Dubuque, IA 52001